Husky Stadium Parking
Please enter the below address into your cars satellite navigation system to make your journey easier:
3800 Montlake Blvd NE, Seattle, Washington 98195
Note that traffic nearing Husky Stadium is often busier than normal around the time of popular events.Plan accordingly!
Public Parking Options
- Autos (Carpool – 3 or more) – $30.00
- Autos (Non-carpool) – $40.00
- RVs/Motorhomes/5th Wheels – $120.00
- Additional fee for the trailer – $30.00
- Charter/Private Buses – $100.00
- An auto is any car, pick-up truck or SUV that only takes up 1 regular parking space.
- An RV/Motorhome/5th wheel is any vehicle that includes a restroom.
- Trailers added to autos may only take up one additional space (total of 2) or they will be required to park in an RV lot (E1RV or E4).
Single-game general public parking is available on a first-come, first-serve basis day of the game in E2, N25, N4, N5, W10, W12, UW Tower Garage A, UW Tower Garage B, Padelford Parking Garage, C1-C6 Central Plaza Garage, S1, and Portage Bay Garage.
For full season parking, please contact the Tyee Club at 206-543-2234
RV/Oversize Vehicle Parking
- Single Game Public RV Parking
- Permits must be purchased in advance. All public RV parking is available in the E1RV or E4 lot. The N25 lot is available on a first-come, first served basis on gameday.
- Utility Trailers/Pull Behind Motor Homes/5th Wheels
- Utility trailers and pull-behind motor homes/5th wheels must park in the E1 RV lot or E4 with an RV permit. Any other vehicle that exceeds the width of a general parking space must also park in the E1 RV or E4 lot.
- Autos/trucks/SUVs are not permitted to park in the E1 RV lot. This lot is reserved for oversized vehicles only.
ADA Parking Options
- General public accessible (ADA) parking is available on game day in the E1 parking lot. To access the lot, please present a valid state issued ADA parking permit and/or Individual with Disabilities Parking Privilege ID card to the parking attendant.
- Dawg Sleds are available to drive fans from the E1 parking lot to the stadium two hours prior to kick-off. They continue to run during the game and are available to take fans back to their cars after the game. Dawg Sled pick-up is located in the E1 parking lot across from the Husky Baseball Ballpark in the lot.
- Vehicles wanting to park in the ADA lots must have ADA placard clearly shown at the back or front of the vehicle including with a state permit.
- Tyee Club members are eligible to purchase 1 season parking per 1-4 tickets purchased. Members with more than 5 tickets can purchase 2 season parking passes. Please contact the Tyee Club with any questions.
- To join the waiting list for Tyee Club season parking passes, please contact the University.
- AAA is on-site at every Husky football game. Please call Guest Services at 206-543-2246 for free roadside assistance in the North and South stadium lots.
- Limited service is available for lockout rescue, flat tires, and jumpstarts.